Monday, October 23, 2006

This is what Charlottesville looks like right now - so come to the reunion this weekend!


Here is my understanding of this weekend -although Hallie probably has a better plan.
I believe some girls are coming Fri evening and others on Saturday. Saturday I plan to have bagels, juice and coffee at my place in the morning. Anyone who wants to join me on ~ a 5 mile run is also welcome. Then we will hang out in some form during the day with Carter's Mtn, watching the football game, visiting a winery as some possibilities. Then we'll head out for dinner Sat evening. People are more than welcome to stay at my place. I have officially kicked my husband out for the weekend, and it's not a big place (read: we have only one bathroom) but there is plenty of room on the floor (or air mattresses if people have them). I would like to go to church at Trinity if anyone else would like to as well.

Please let me or Hallie know what parts you will be attending. I will send directions to my place out over email - I am not sure I want that posted on the web. Please let me know if you'll be here for Sat breakfast so I can provide accordingly. It should be fun!

5 comments:

Megan Vaught said...

looking forward to it, Martha! I will call when I get into town on Saturday afternoon, and may or may not spend the night.

Hallie Holland said...

I'm getting in at 5:00 on Friday and will have dinner with my family before I head to Martha's house. My flight out is Sunday at 1:00 and I'm ready for whatever between those two times. I can't wait to see you all!

veronicagreear said...

I will be getting in late Friday evening; I would say about 9. I truly can't wait!! I have been looking forward to this for a while; last weekedn was my ten year high school reunion and all of my old friends were divorced, drunk soul-less people who aren't sure how old they are. So this weekend can only be better!

veronicagreear said...

I should add, I had a good time surprisingly enough though. One of my friends has come back to Christ. And it isn't my friends' faults that they are that way; I would be EXACLTY the same if it weren't for the ridiculous grace of God.

Sportney said...

I think Katye and I will be coming in Saturday morning around 10am depending on traffic. That probably excludes us from breakfast?