Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Not Cold Enough

Though I know people with non-public school relate jobs have no sympathy but how is it that last week when it was just a smidge over 0 degrees we had bright blue sky and not a drop of precipitation but then today when we've got all the precip we need for a solid two days out of school it is ONE flipping degree too warm. I mean honestly I bought all the supplies to make chocolate almond biscotti and sit at home watching the Devil Wears Prada...who does that? Who makes their own biscotti?! I was going to be such the Mistress of My Domain! Bitter Bitter Bitter. I'm still holding out for an "ice day" tomorrow...biscotti ingredients are non-perishable after all.

**UPDATE - 2 HOUR EARLY DISMISSAL! HURRAY I LOVE WORKING FOR PUBLIC SCHOOLS! :)**

**UPDATE #2 - I take it all back...half day Tuesday and no school Wednesday - Friday...crazy!**

No comments: