Friday, January 16, 2009

Calling you out.....yes, you.


So seriously folks....Nikki had Bailey a bijillion years ago. Surely SOMETHING (I personally know of several items that are news worthy!!) has happened in all of our lives since then! Just because we're all Facebook friends doesn't mean we can't write stuff on here anymore!!!

I'm just as guilty as the next for not posting, but let's be honest...my life really hasn't been all that interesting!!! I do have a boyfriend now which I guess is news in and of itself given my past. Fun facts about him: name is Scott, works for IBM, 3.25 years younger than me (hehe), met on eharmony, and my niece has a mild obsession with him.














Come on people....let's get these posts rolling!! (assuming anyone still checks this thing.)

3 comments:

Hallie Holland said...

Here, here! Glad to "meet" Scott, Court and I second the motion for more new posts.

Glad to hear you are doing well.

veronicagreear said...

I totally agree! Since I am teh last hold out on Facebook (I am scared of it-enough time wasted around here already, and you mean on that thing I can find everyone I ever knew and catch up?! My self-control is not woman enough) I know nothing on anybody! Please post! I can't because I have no pictures on mynew computer! Hopefully soon!

Andrea Carothers said...

Hi! So I would love to post but I need to figure out how to do it. I think I need to be reinvited...can someone help me out with that? I would like to post some pictures of little Tovia and get some advice from all the moms out there. Caring for a newborn is hard work! Any tips?