Thursday, February 05, 2009

New(ish) Pics




Hi Everyone (or anyone who still checks here)!

I think I figured out how to post some pictures from my computer and also that I had some that are relatively new. So here I am to post! Not a whole lot new to talk about though really. Kharis is in kindergarten this year, and it is so cool to see her take off! She can read like a champion now, and loves to do it. She goes for a half day (she has the rest of her life to be influenced by the world, so i thought I would keep her with me as long as possible right?) and loves it. We call her little mama, she is a huge help with her sisters and is just generally a quintessential first-born. Yesterday she got in serious trouble for not obeying the babysitter and she said to me"I wish I didn't do what the devil told me to do." What?!? It was all I could do not to laugh out loud in front of her.

My middle one, Allie, is 3 now, and she will be the death of me. Does anyone else agree that 2 is not bad, but 3 is?! I felt the same way with Kharis! It is a good thing she is so loving, cuddly and sweet. She talks ALL THE TIME, and at TOP DECIBEL. If you try to ask her to talk a little more quietly she has no comprehension of that. She is a bit of a daydreamer, and she is also kind of sneaky! And trying her limits! But she is so remorseful when she does something bad, and she is very affectionate, so just when I feel my head beginning to spin around she tells me she loves me and kisses me and all is right again.

Ryah Layne, the baby, is a delight. Spoiled rotten by all the people around her who dote on her (not just mama, but little mama and Allie, and Daddy too-she is such a Daddy's girl!?), but delightful none the less. She is 13months old and I don't think she will walk til she is 18 months old! She only cruises and no matter what you try she will not take a step without holding on to something. But don't worry for her-if she wants to get somewhere she motors on over at top speed (she has been crawling since 7 months!) or hitches a ride with a sis.

The picture with all three of them in color (from this Christmas) pretty much depicts their personalities. The other ones were done about a year ago by a friend in photography at the church-Evolve Studio. She is amazing. Speaking of the church, it is awesome. I have such a great community of friends there, and I feel like the people around me really have the same goal as me, trying to reach whoever God wants them to with his love. Such a blessing!!!

Hope some more will post!

No comments: