Saturday, July 29, 2006

Love it

Megan,
I love it--what a fabulous idea. I have really missed everyone (so much so that 360 is a recurring setting when I dream) and would love to get more updates too. I am also responsible for a few miles between us as the fam and I have settled in the Deep South of Mississippi. To continue with Megan's stats:
year graduated from uva: 2000
years lived at 360: 1998-2000
where i've lived since 360: charlotte, nc, jackson, ms and kosciusko, ms
employment since graduation: public school teacher, christian school teacher, and full time mama (well, I get paid in kisses not $, but it is definitely working)
course i wish i'd taken at uva: raising boys 101--because I only had sisters and boys are just different!!!
a 360 memory that makes you smile: too many to pick just one....Martha "swimming" on the floor, the murder mystery cruise date night, "Christmas" at 360, and the lovely cleanliness of the bathrooms :)

Can't wait to hear from everyone!
Hallie

PS--If you want to see pics of us:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hollandfamily

3 comments:

Sportney said...

Holy crap (yes, crap can be holy) your kids are cute! I can't believe how big they are. How did we get so old?

seattlemegs said...

your children are PRECIOUS. + i can only imagine what it is like chasing after 3 boys!!! (exhausting?!)

Hallie Holland said...

I don't know, Courtney. But, yeah 30 will be here in just under 2 years for me!!!
And as for what it's like chasing 3 boys...umm, wow, God is so good. It is the hardest, most sanctifying, most rewarding thing I've ever done.