Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Calling the lurkers

Okay, girls. As one of the administrators on this blog, I am hereby wielding my great and magnificent powers to try to coerce those of you who have not yet posted into posting. We can see your names listed in the sidebar and so you cannot plead blog ignorance because we know that you are reading the blog at least sporadically. So, I'm going to put this out there that whomever posts first gets to “tag” someone to post next. So, Julia, Kristin, or Christin, one of you start!! And Jori, Krystal, Catherine, JC, Laurie, Shellie, and Jamie, we're still waiting to hear from you!

3 comments:

Hallie Holland said...

So, I guess this counts as one of my infamous bossy notes....I guess people never change!!

Sportney said...

I wouldn't call them bossy! Just a little encouragement ;) Amen to the call for the lurkers!

martha.cullaty said...

click on "E Blogger" in upper left hand corner of the main screen. After that, it's pretty self-explanatory. Let us know if someone you know needs more directions...looking forward to hearing from you soon.