Wednesday, September 20, 2006

From Meghann Peer

Hello ladies -

At first glance, I have to comment that I think I
might be nearly the only one on this email list who
has not yet changed her last name - aka - gotten
hitched. Congrats to all of you...

I so much appreciate the email and would have loved to
be there - but I am living out here on the Left Coast
- specifically San Diego and due to several trips back
for weddings this fall - I'm not going to be able to
add another.

I've actually spent the past five years bouncing all
over the place...living in D.C., Baltimore, back to
D.C., North Carolina and now San Diego. I am working
in sales during the day, taking classes at night to
satisfy my prerequisites and will be seeking my
masters in nutritional sciences and exercise
physiology in the fall of 2007. I will graduate in
just under two years and become certified as a
nutritionist with plans to work with women with eating
disorders. So, no hubby and no kids yet - but I'm
terrifyingly close to getting myself in order...:)

I hope that all is well with you and yours. Have a
fantastic weekend at good ole UVA and take care of
yourselves.

Much love!
Meg

1 comment:

Sportney said...

My name hasn't changed either and I'm no where close! So kudos for you. I'm so glad you got on here. We were just talking about how great it would be if we could get in touch with you. Yeah for Hallie!