Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Plans for the Reunion

360 Reunion

October 27th-29th

I want everyone to know about it and as many who can to come. Naturally, I'd especially love it if people that I know where there. :) It seems like this blog so far is mainly those that lived there 1999-2001ish.
A number of girls haven't posted, but I want them to be invited.

From 1998-1999
Krystal Boxeth
Abby Butts
Mary Breed
Catherine Tankovich Breed

From 1999-2000
Liz White Parsons
Meghann Peer
Erin McDaniel
Julia Leibson
Katie Weber
Shelley Reese (can't remember her married name)

I emailed Krystal and Liz. Martha, will you get in touch with Shelley, Mary, and Abby? Leah, will you tell Catherine? That leaves Meghann, Julia, Erin, and Katie. Will someone who has their emails or knows their phone numbers let me know that they'll get in touch with them?

For 2000-2001, I don't know everyone that lived there. Someone who lived there that year, post a reply with who isn't on the blog yet and assign people to split up to get in touch with them.

Also, would everyone email me at hallieholland@alumni.virginia.edu with your email address? I want to get a master 360 email list going by year. So, include in your email what years you lived there. I know I should remember, but I'm running on little sleep, so give me some grace!!

Also, Megan, I have done a little with html coding and so if you would want to make me an administrator on the blog, I could put up a side box with the email link list. Or I could email it to you and you could do it. Let me know what you think.

Be thinking about what you want to do that weekend! Yay! I'm already excited!

1 comment:

seattlemegs said...

hallie,
thanks for taking the next step w/ all of this! i've designated you as an administrator- let me know if you have any issues figuring out how to get 'in'... i think you should just be able to sign in as usual + have the capability to edit stuff.
if there's anything else that i can do, let me know!
i'm excited a reunion is being organized, and although i won't be able to make it this year, i hope it becomes an annual event!!!!
xo,
megs