Monday, October 15, 2007

A Little Plug for My Sister

My sister Lashelle has a new website for her photography business. She has been photographing weddings and families for the last few years. Shell & John were supposed to move to Germany but funding feel through so instead he is doing his post doctorate work at UNC and they are living in Durham. Since she isn't in Charlottesville anymore she is trying to build up some new client connections. If you know of anyone intersted in this kind of photography could you please send the website on? She is willing to come to VA to do events since it is an excuse to visit friends/ family but is also trying to get to know people in NC. I am very very proud of her work. There are even some pics of Judah & me on the site! :) And for all of you who knew my niece Hailey or nephew Jacob they are in some shots as well. Hailey is now 11! Remember when she came & spent the night at 360 & Brennan Breed stole her juice cup & made her cry. Boy the years have gone by.

Here's the site: http://www.chappellphoto.com/

Thanks for letting me brag on my sister a bit!
Love,
Leah

3 comments:

Hallie Holland said...

I really enjoyed clicking around her site, Leah. She's very talented!

Mpeer said...

Oh man...I just booked our photographer for our wedding two months ago...I would have LOVED to use her. I have a couple friends getting married next year so I will let them know about her. Man...I'm really bummed - I would have loved to have her do it.

Leah said...

Thanks for the sweet comments! I'm glad both of you checked out her site. I definatley play the roll of proud big sis!

I have to say Meghann I myself was a little bummed seeing the weddings Shell has done these last few years because they are alot nicer than my wedding photographs! So please pass her name on to your friends. I have to say I'm glad to hear you are getting your wedding stuff in order. It's always way more planning than anyone notices. I am certain you will be a beautiful bride!