Sunday, July 15, 2007

Feeling sentimental....


So after reading Meghann's post, looking at all of the comments, and then seeing everything we've shared on here, I've just been feeling a little sentimental. I love how even though we're not a daily part of each others' lives like we were in school, we can still share our joys, pains and lessons learned. I know from talking to other women I encounter, that not many had the experiences we did in our lovely little white house! Did we always get along....no. :) But as evidenced on here, that doesn't really matter. I love the different walks of life we get to draw knowledge from through the blog....whether that's mothers, marrieds, about to be marrieds (Megan & Meghann!), or singles. I really do count myself fortunate to be a part of this little community, especially as God is molding each of us into the women He created us to be. I look forward to looking back at this blog when we're 80 and laughing!!!! Love you guys! I'll just pretend I've posted a pic of my baby and my fiance and not of my most current look at happy hour in Seattle!

2 comments:

Mpeer said...

I love the current look...you look amazing!!!!!

Sportney said...

Thanks!