Friday, July 13, 2007

It's A(nother) Girl!!

So, we are building our very own Aryan heirem here in the Greear household. We had the ultrasound today, and thank you for the mercy, Jesus, everything on this little one looks to be perfect. And JD may want to start looking into getting at least some male pets bc we seriously outnumber him now. I, for my part, am going to start buying things for the pig-pickins in the backyard that the girls will all have for their wedding receptions (since that is what we will able to afford with at least 3.)

I am so excited, bc I feel like I was made to be a girl mom (I only feel like that since I have had them, btw.) When the lady asked me if I thought I knew what it was, I said, "Of course; look at my two others--I know what we make." And within 2 minutes she said, yep, it's a girl. I was so glad bc I have a girl name that I am DYING to use and this may be the last one (plus I can't find anything for boy nurseries that I like:). Wish I could attach the 4-D picture that we got--it was AMAZING--but I can't. But even in the ultrasound photos she looks just like Kharis and Alethia, so I will just try and attach a picture of one of them in the next few days (just tried and of course, some issue with my camera), and then you'll know what this one looks like. Btw, I am due December 16!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hooray Veronica! As you and I both know there is nothing better than sisters. At least you have clothes to hand down. That should cut down on some of the costs of raising multiple kids. Pat that belly for me.

Mpeer said...

Oh my goodness...another girl. It is blowing my mind right now that you are going to have 3 children...and three little Verns, at that!
Congrats, congrats...I bet you are the most adoreable thing pregnant...send a belly pic... I love them!