Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah

Is that how you spell "yeah"?
Anyway, It is that time of year again...time to plan for the
2nd Annual 360 Reunion! If I remember correctly, we had chosen the last week in October to be the yearly reunion date, so for this year, it will be October 26-28th. I am writing this now so that all of you from far away can start looking now for good plane tickets to come. We had talked briefly about having it in NoVa instead of Cville for convenience to the many that live there, but there is just something fun about revisiting Cville with you all. Any thoughts? And am I right about the date? Anyway, I am hoping that lots of us will come because it is always great to catch up!

6 comments:

veronicagreear said...

Okay, so I will be bigger than a house by then and technically on travel restriction, AND JD will just have gotten back from Indonesia three days beforehand, but I am still in for a night if everyone else is. If I can do it you can!! Come on, say you will!

Hallie Holland said...

Oh, Veronica, yay--we'll get to see you pregnant! I know that you are a cutie!
I'll probably have Charlie with me for the weekend too, but we'll see.

Sportney said...

do we know if there's a game that weekend?

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Martha - I can't ever remember how to log in and do this thing. There is not a game that weekend. I will be there, obviously, if it is in C-ville. Are more NOVA people willing to come if it's up there? I think I could come if it's up there too.

KDBalls said...

I'm IN! I'll do CVille OR Northern Virginia.

We probably need to send an email about this as I don't think all of us read this often enough... or at least I don't!

Hallie Holland said...

I'm emailing it now....