Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's A Boy....Or So They Say

Well Seth and I got to watch the baby in action yesterday. It kept trying to kick and punch the ultrasound wand. The doc thought that was real funny. And (unless they were confused) it looks like its going to be a boy. How in the hell am I ever going to be able to raise a boy. All is know about is sisters and girls and mom time. But Seth did show his first real moment of excitement when he heard it was a boy. He blushed and just kept smiling.

6 comments:

seattlemegs said...

congratulations!!!! :) advice #1 on having a boy (as a pediatric nurse, not as a mom...) be especially careful not to leave them uncovered while changing diapers!

seattlemegs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leah said...

Well you already know more than me. I'm really don't know much about boys or their penises

seattlemegs said...

um, you GOT pregnant in the first place, so you know more about men than i do... ;)

veronicagreear said...

Congratulations Leah!! God obviously has lots of lessons up his sleeve for you; he is ironic like that isn't he:) I thought I wanted all boys, or at least to have a boy first when I had Kharis; now (as my girls chase each other and SHOUT out of their little paper towel rolls at me "COCKA_DOODLE_DOOOOOOOOO" - I think I do have a boy in a girl body) I would like all girls (don't tell JD.) If you are like me, you won't care after you have him...

Hallie Holland said...

Yay! I'm obviously fond of boys and had the same background of sisters that you do, Leah. You'll be a GREAT boy mom! When I told him Joe said that Seth would be a great boy dad too. Blessings on your little guy!!!