Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Posting pictures

Since I really want to see what you all look like now, I decided to figure out how to post pictures. Turns out, it is quite easy.

When you are writing a new post, there is a button to push on the toolbar in the post editor window that looks like a very small picture of some trees and the sky. When you push it, you will choose whether to upload a picture from your computer or from the web. Simply click browse and find the photo on your computer and it will post it for you in the new post.

As a courtesy for those of us that live in the country and only have dial-up because DSL lines don’t run this far out of town, try to post only a few pictures per new post.

Blogger also has very easy to follow directions (with pictures!), if mine don’t make sense.

And as it is only fair, I will post the first pic. This on is of me and my hubby on our 6th anniversary just over a month ago. (Hmm….where was my trip to Europe, I wonder???) J


BTW, you can click on it to see us up close and personal.

2 comments:

Sportney said...

You guys are still so cute! I'll try to post a picture soon, but I really look the same... promise.

veronicagreear said...

That comment by "jgreear" was actually me, I just didn't know his was saved on the screen-oops! Told you I am new at this!